1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. №152-ФЗ "About Personal Data" and defines the order of processing of personal data and measures to ensuring Metropolitan Premium Properties (hereinafter the "Operator").
- The operator sets as its main goal and condition of its activity the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms of man and citizen during the processing of their personal data, including the protection of the rights to inviolability privacy privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter "Policy") applies to All information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website https://s-senses-the-palm.ae/.
2. Basic Concepts Used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of personal data processing (except If the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Web site - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their accessibility on the Internet at the network address https://s-senses-the-palm.ae/;
- Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data - actions resulting in the impossibility to determine without the use of of personal data to a specific user or other subject of personal data without the use of additional information personal personal data;
- Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction personal data;
- Operator - a state body, municipal authority, legal entity or individual, independently or Personal data - a state body, a municipal authority, a legal entity or a natural person, individually or jointly with other persons, who organize and/or conduct personal data processing, as well as defining the purposes Processing of personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable Website User https://s-senses-the-palm.ae/;
- User - any visitor to the website https://s-senses-the-palm.ae/;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data - any action aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with personal data to an unlimited range persons, including publication of personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data by any other way;
- Transborder transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to a foreign authority, a foreign natural person or a foreign legal entity; or person;
- Destruction of personal data - any action resulting in the destruction of personal data irretrievably with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system system personal data and (or) as a result of which personal data tangible media are destroyed.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- The site also collects and processes impersonal visitor data (including cookies) through Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
- The above-mentioned data further in the text of the Policy are combined under the general term Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing of the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails.
- The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending The Operator by sending a letter marked "Refuse notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- The anonymized User data collected through Internet statistical services is used to collect information about Users' actions on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for processing personal data
- The operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User The user himself through the special forms located on the website https://s-senses-the-palm.ae/. By completing the relevant forms and/or by sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses their consent to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other processing of personal data
Security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal Organizational and technical measures, necessary for full implementation of the requirements of the current legislation . in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be disclosed to third parties, except Except in cases related to compliance with applicable law.
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending a notice to the Operator's email address marked "Updating personal data".
- The term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw his or her User may at any time withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Operator a notice via e-mail to electronic The user may withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice by e-mail to the Operator marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before transborder transfer of personal data, the operator shall be obliged to ensure that Foreign country, to the territory of which the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out provides reliable protection of personal data subjects' rights.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territories of foreign countries that do not meet Personal data may be transferred across borders in foreign countries, which do not meet the above requirements, only with the consent in writing of the data subject personal data For cross-border transfer of its personal data and / or execution of an agreement, to which the subject of personal data the subject of personal data.
8. Closing Provisions
- The user can get any clarifications on questions of interest concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator.
- This document will reflect any changes in the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://s-senses-the-palm.ae/.